AWARD WINNER CARE HOME
An outstanding Care home (Top 20 in Wales) specialising in providing Dementia care to the elderly has an amazing opportunity for a Care Assistant to join a very successful team of staff.
Salary: Negotiable, dependent on experience.
Hours: (33 Hours) Full Time, according to rota.
Key job responsibilities:
- Meet the required care needs of Service Users according to care plans, including personal care, bathing, toileting, feeding etc ensuring optimum independence, dignity and respect of individuals.
- Assist in daily activities/helping service users with restricted mobility to move to dinning/communal areas.
- Ensure bedrooms/communal areas/equipment etc are kept clean & tidy.
- Update/keep written records as and when required.
- A minimum of NVQ Level 2/3 in care or similar.
- Previous work experience in dementia care.
- Good team player, caring and passionate about providing care.
- Good communication/writing skills.
- Good organisational skills.
Please call on 01745 334560 ask for Manager or email to [email protected]